Keilor Medical Clinic
Tuesday : 8am–11pm
Wednesday : 8am–11pm
Thursday : 8am–11pm
Friday : 8am–11pm
Saturday : 8am–11pm
Sunday : 8am–11pm
I found Doctors and staff at Keilor Medical Centre to be very helpful. Always do their best to accommodate. Thank you for the services
Contacting the place over the phone is a nightmare. Receptionists need proper training for public relations. Time waste (minimum 30mns) even with a booked appointment is horrible. Doctors are friendly and good so hope to continue further.
How things change in a year. From good 2 s__t...
Reception is lovely however my family has had terrible experiences with a few of the doctors here. 1 even charged me $50 for being a "new patient" because not having any records. I was told this after my consult not before. $50 is a lot for me at the moment and I'm pretty angry I wasnt informed this information prior to my appointment.
Friendly, efficient and excellent service provided not only the doctors but each staff team are also great and helpful too.
DO NOT COME HERE!!After waiting over an hour, the doctor STILL hadn't seen me, and I was the only one in there! He'd managed to see a Rep but that was it! Go somewhere else for your medical needs!
Worst medical clinic by all means Dr Pushpika Namali Wijethilake is hopeless and only there to collect her pay check.
I went for an appointment for my child's sikness. He is severely sick and waited more than an hour., the reception said still few patients are there . I didn't went to spend the day there. They didn't care about the patient 's time.no
Dr Pushpika Wijethliake is hopeless 😩 she is the meanest doctor that I ever met I will never wanna see her again. She gave me the description and I went to the chemist then the lady at the chemist told me I shouldn’t take those medications
Walked in after my shift at work with a completely swollen ankle (was the closest medical centre I was able to drive to due to that much pain). The receptionist and doctor at the front refused me treatment because I wasn’t vomiting or
Highly unprofessional, called me to cancel my appointment because the doctors wouldn't be attending the clinic in the afternoon lol a hamster could do a better job than these clowns. What a joke! Avoid this place at all costs.
Any enquiries or General Comments? Just write below - we'll reach out to the business owner and try to get them answered.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page was added by a contributor at 22-12-2019 05:12:17. Wuchna has not verified any information related to this listing, and is not associated with them in any way, and is not liable for the accuracy of this information, or does it take any responsibility of any injury, material damages and monetary losses due to profiles listed on this website. User caution is advised. Wuchna is a Business Directory, where information can be added by anybody, and we cannot confirm the authenticity / accuracy of the claims / information uploaded by users.
People also search for:
Sources and References:
- Keilor Medical Clinic - Book an Appointment Online: Book an Appointment at Keilor Medical Clinic. ... Enjoy quality GP treatment at Keilor Medical Clinic in Keilor Downs Melbourne VIC. ... Dr Hiran Fernando. GP. Link
- Keilor Downs Medi-Clinic in Keilor Downs, VIC 3038: Keilor Downs Medi-Clinic: Medical Centre Located in Keilor Downs, VIC. View Detailed Practice Info, Staff Bios, Positive Customer Feedback, Contact Details ... Link
- Keilor Medical Clinic | Enhancing life. Excelling in care: WELCOME TO KEILOR MEDICAL CLINIC. Keilor Medical Clinic is a family centred medical centre focussed on personalised and timely care. We aim to provide ... Link
- BOOK ONLINE | Keilor Medical Clinic: Book now with HealthEngine. Facebook; Twitter; Google; RSS. Medical Website designed by Doctors for Doctors. ConsultPress.com. Make Appointment. BOOK- ... Link
- Keilor Downs Medi-Clinic | Doctors in Keilor Downs: Oct 14, 2019 - Clinic Information. Phone Number: 9364 1000. Fax Number: 9364 3900. After Hours Locum Service: 13 74 25. Link