Kinn Plenty Valley
Tuesday : 11:30am–3pm, 5–10pm
Wednesday : 11:30am–3pm, 5–10pm
Thursday : 11:30am–3pm, 5–10pm
Friday : 11:30am–3pm, 5–10pm
Saturday : 11:30am–3pm, 5–10pm
Sunday : 11:30am–3:30pm, 5–9pm
I’ve been here a few times and originally couldn’t post it to this platform. Thankfully it’s now possible because this place is well worth visiting. Located in the new refurbished part of Plenty Valley complex you’ll find
Great location, amazing Thai food (big range) and good customer service. Definitely would go back.
Amazing food, for affordable price!
Absolutely delicious Thai food, great service, beautiful ambiance. If you enjoy Thai food you will be delighted. I booked via their website seamlessly. I'll definitely be back and would highly recommend you try it yourself.
We always go there for our family treat. The prawn crab rolls are our favourite and pad see ew is our second best. I must have tried something else too but every time I ended up order the same thing lol. Anyway, it’s close enough to
Had a lovely meal and prices are reasonable. Service was very good, well worth a visit 👍
Best Thai restaurant in Melbourne! 2 years ago I moved from Wollongong (NSW) and was so happy after finding out I am still able to enjoy my favorite dishes such as crab&prawn rolls, betel leaf, satay chicken and the delicious lamb shank! See u soon guys!
What an amazing dishes. It’s been while that We were seeking for a such a flavour some Foods. We had Soft shell Crab & Nom Tok ( Beef Salad). Explosion of Flavours. Such an amazing experience. Thanks guys keep up the good work.
Went for lunch today which wasn’t too busy but great to see groups of families. The food was excellent as we had corn fritters, curry puffs and chicken satay skewers for starters and stir fried veg with peanut sauce for main. Nice portions, good prices and very good service too. We would highly recommend.
We were there last week for mum’s birthday lunch. We were disappointed with some of our meals. I ordered the crispy pork with Chinese broccoli. For $21 (not including rice) you would expect to have more meat considering Chinese broccoli is
Any enquiries or General Comments? Just write below - we'll reach out to the business owner and try to get them answered.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page was added by a contributor at 22-12-2019 05:12:17. Wuchna has not verified any information related to this listing, and is not associated with them in any way, and is not liable for the accuracy of this information, or does it take any responsibility of any injury, material damages and monetary losses due to profiles listed on this website. User caution is advised. Wuchna is a Business Directory, where information can be added by anybody, and we cannot confirm the authenticity / accuracy of the claims / information uploaded by users.
People also search for:
Sources and References:
- Plenty Valley / Kinn Restaurant Comfort & Simply Thai Food: Plenty Valley / Kinn Restaurant Comfort & Simply Thai Food. Link
- Kinn Thai, Mill Park, Melbourne - Zomato: Kinn Thai Melbourne; Kinn Thai, Mill Park; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location , Phone Number, Maps and more for Kinn Thai Restaurant on Zomato. ... Westfield Plenty Valley Shop R8, 415 McDonalds Road, Mill Park, Melbourne, VIC. Link
- Kinn Thai Restaurant at Westfield Plenty Valley: Westfield Plenty Valley Kinn Thai Restaurant - Check opening hours, phone number, address & directions. Find 100s of stores like Kinn Thai Restaurant & more ... Link
- KINN THAI, Mill Park - Westfield Plenty Valley Shoppi 415 ...: Order takeaway and delivery at Kinn Thai, Mill Park with TripAdvisor: See 20 unbiased reviews of Kinn Thai, ranked #3 on TripAdvisor among 46 restaurants in ... Link
- The 10 Best Restaurants Near Westfield Plenty Valley, Mill Park: Restaurants near Westfield Plenty Valley, Mill Park on TripAdvisor: Find traveller reviews ... Westfield Plenty Valley Shoppi 415 McDonalds Rd, Mill Park, Victoria 3082, ... Kinn Thai. #3 of 43 Restaurants in Mill Park. 20 reviews. Westfield Plenty ... Link