Monday : 12–3pm, 5:30–9:45pm
Tuesday : 12–3pm, 5:30–9:45pm
Wednesday : 12–3pm, 5:30–9:45pm
Thursday : 12–3pm, 5:30–9:45pm
Friday : 12–3pm, 5:30–10:45pm
Saturday : 12–3pm, 5:30–10:45pm
Delicious local restaurant :) Our local go-to place to eat delicious Thai/Laos food. Friendly and fast service and super yummy food always, never disappoints, highly recommend!
We had our last dinner here during our visit to Sydney (Jan 2, 2019). The food were delicious and nicely plated. We were having a late dinner, about 8:45 pm. When we were eating, the staff started mopping the floor nearby and we can smell
Have been here a few times and I have to say the food is always spectacular. The new decor is very pretty and adds to the appeal of the venue. The only let down is the service which can be very ordinary at times. Having said that, I will still go back!
Amazing atmosphere. And such friendly service with smile. And the food...wow. Spectacular. You have to go see and try.
Been here a few times and the food is always amazing. Lovely atmosphere and friendly service. Good food for a good price.
We had the beef massaman (beef was soo tender), peanut sauce stirfry with chicken and fried rice with pork. It was all amazing! The service was great too! Highly recommend!
Love this place. Customer Service very professional and friendly. Food is really clean and so fresh. Definitely coming back. Highly recommended - Little hidden Gem in Blacktown👍👍
Our go to restaurant whenever me and my friends hangout. We have our usual order and it never disappoints. Short wait time for the food, consistent quality, and the taste that we always come for.
Superb food. Tasty, quality and quantity. The salads and the mains were cooked to perfection. The choice of alcohol is pretty good. Parking nearby can be an issue on weekends, but there are parking lots around.
Absolutely amazing, the food is so filling just like my man (Lol jk I wish I had one) anyways. You will completely underestimate finishing off the food. The pad see ew or the pad Thai is absolutely amazing. Like even with the vegetable
Any enquiries or General Comments? Just write below - we'll reach out to the business owner and try to get them answered.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page was added by a contributor at 21-12-2019 22:12:21. Wuchna has not verified any information related to this listing, and is not associated with them in any way, and is not liable for the accuracy of this information, or does it take any responsibility of any injury, material damages and monetary losses due to profiles listed on this website. User caution is advised. Wuchna is a Business Directory, where information can be added by anybody, and we cannot confirm the authenticity / accuracy of the claims / information uploaded by users.
People also search for:
Sources and References:
- Green Peppercorn: From our humble beginnings that started at Fairfield Hotel our restaurants have quickly gained a reputation as one of Sydney's most popular casual dining ... Link
- Green Peppercorn Blacktown - Central Hotel Menu ...: Green Peppercorn Blacktown - Central Hotel Blacktown Menu - View the Menu for Green Peppercorn ... Restaurant timings may vary due to the holiday season. Link
- Green Peppercorn Blacktown - Central Hotel, Blacktown ...: Sep 27, 2019 - Green Peppercorn Blacktown - Central Hotel. + 72 Photos. Restaurant timings may vary due to the holiday season. We recommend contacting ... Link
- GREEN PEPPERCORN, Blacktown - 45-51 Main St - Updated ...: Green Peppercorn, Blacktown: See 12 unbiased reviews of Green Peppercorn, rated 4 of 5 on TripAdvisor and ranked #59 of 307 restaurants in Blacktown. Link
- Green Peppercorn: refugees to owners of thriving Lao restaurant: Sep 26, 2018 - Green Peppercorn: refugees to owners of thriving Lao restaurant ... expanding quickly and opening two more in Blacktown and Sydney city. Link