Top Ryde Medical Centre
Sadly visited this center and consulted with Leo Van Den Heuve. This doctor need to go back and learn to be a "doctor" again. Will not go this medical centre anymore.
I'm really disappointed. I booked at 8:15, arrived earlier and confirmed with receptionist about my appointment. But I waited until 10:00 given that I checked with receptionist twice! I knew sometimes urgent things happen, but that morning
Shocked to experience this kind of poor customer and medical service in Australia. Anybody with a pulse could do better customer service than current receptionist. This has to be top of the list of worst clinic I have ever been to. Reading
Incompetent receptionists doesn't fully understand the importance of good communication. How disappointing it was to find this type of customer service still exists nowadays. Very immature and unprofessional manner.
Service provided was extremely poor from the GP, the lack of empathy was shocking...The consultation was redirected to basic over the counter medication, which rendered the trip to the GP a complete waste of time and did not help the situation.
Minimum 30 minute wait regardless of day/time and regardless of appointment being booked!The reception staff do not tell you there is a wait when you arrive. I find this
Very poorly run and questionable professionalism. Completely disregarded my history and couldn't give me a clear answer when I asked why she was prescribing medication that didn't seem to be suitable for my current symptoms.
Wasted half a day to wait for GP. No phone registration available. I had to come to register, came back after 2 hours and after another hour was told there are 2 people still ahead of me. Something is seriously wrong here!!!!!
Very displeased with Top Ryde Medical Centre. I will not be coming back and do not recommend anyone to come here.
Any enquiries or General Comments? Just write below - we'll reach out to the business owner and try to get them answered.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page was added by a contributor at 22-12-2019 04:12:07. Wuchna has not verified any information related to this listing, and is not associated with them in any way, and is not liable for the accuracy of this information, or does it take any responsibility of any injury, material damages and monetary losses due to profiles listed on this website. User caution is advised. Wuchna is a Business Directory, where information can be added by anybody, and we cannot confirm the authenticity / accuracy of the claims / information uploaded by users.
People also search for:
Sources and References:
- Myhealth Top Ryde Medical Centre: Myhealth Top Ryde Medical Centre provides high quality healthcare. New patients welcome. We provide Doctor appointments, skin cancer checks, ... Link
- Top Ryde Medical Centre | Health Medical Services: You are welcome to call prior to your appointment to see if your doctor is running ... All staff at Top Ryde Medical Centre respect the privacy and confidentiality of ... Link
- Top Ryde Medical Centre in Ryde, NSW 2112 - HealthEngine: Welcome to Top Ryde Medical Centre, we are proud of the dedicated group of respected and highly experienced General Practitioners we have at the practice along with our friendly staff. Our practice is the only practice in this area with long opening hours and we are open 7 days a week, including public holidays. Link
- Top Ryde Medical Centre - Book Online with HotDoc: Top Ryde Medical Centre. Yimei Sun. Female. Appointments available from: in 13 days. Leo van den Heuvel. Appointments available from: Today, 12:45 pm. Phillip Grove. Male. Appointments available from: Tomorrow, 10:00 am. Jalila Haidary. Female. Appointments available from: in 2 weeks. Bhadrani De Silva. Female. Joe ... Link
- Myhealth Top Ryde, Ryde NSW 2112 - DocBook: Book a doctor's appointment online with Myhealth Top Ryde, Ryde NSW 2112 - DocBook. ... IMPORTANT: Please call the practice to make a booking with the nurse for ... Doctor name Show unavailable doctors, Available timeslots ... Link